AIM
octy666

Missle Strike Missle Strike

yoyoyo

grrr!! I TRIED A ZILLION TIMES AND I ONLY GOT 95!!!! raptor...and uhh, that stupid fucker who got 100 percent b4 me is goin down to china town!! AGH! this game is addictive...same with the music at the end!! haha..i love seinfield!! bah haha, oh ya..u know how u can run outta fuel? well at the end u should be able to blow up a cow or something haha

Simpsons Dress Up Simpsons Dress Up

I WANT NAKED LISA SUCKING BARTS DICK!!

EW!! IM GROSS.....cooooool

A Small Mishap A Small Mishap

lol

i loved when u showed the dude with the burger king hat

Stick Man RPG (Done!) Stick Man RPG (Done!)

AWSOME!!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.15!

By voting on this entry, you received 2 experience points

i hope this game gets real good ranks!!! please tell me how to do this kinda stuff! email me or add me to your msn list at bonnerman69@hotmail.com....uhh ..n e one else who adds me....i will help them in flash :)

Dough Boy the Stress Toy Dough Boy the Stress Toy

AWSOME!

i dunno if this isnt stolen, (sorry if its not stolen) but lots of NG submitions are stolen....if its not stolen id like to say this....AWSOME!! DUDE! THIS IS THE BEST!! I LOVED THIS GAME!! THIS WILL MAKE ITS WAY TO THE TOP!! IM SURE OF IT!!

SlantedJon responds:

Hey, Thanx. But I assure you that its not stolen. Its completely done by the people of PeeSack.com (me).

Thanx for the concern though! :) :)

Mini Putt Mini Putt

sweet!

iv always loved mini golf and i always will....i was going to give you more points for humour, but this game really pissed me off at some points.....i beat the game twice, i got 34 and 37!

What Is It 3? What Is It 3?

i didnt vote...i just reviewed

you fucking retard, this is such a waist of my time!! learn to make a fucking preloader bitch!!

DBZ - Dress Up 18 DBZ - Dress Up 18

hmm

lol....i know this is a rip off of toms dress up, but i still think its cool...haha i love that music man!! its funny when u click on her tits and her clit! HAHAHAH!! i rymed!!!! HAHAHA!! .........................holy shit i need to get a life

Bad Boys: Jamaican Snake Bad Boys: Jamaican Snake

um

i got 47 points.....damnit!! i like the other snake game better because there is actually levels and stuff!....but good job

Crazy Faces Crazy Faces

really good!!

AWSOME!! heheh....cool graphics and everything....it was neat